A Million Things to See in Marrakech.
Where to stay
- Ryad Dyor: Our stay in the Ryad Dyor in the heart of Marrakech’s Medina was simply fantastic (friendly staff, very quite, great design and service).
- La Mamounia: If you are looking for some luxury and breathtaking design a visit at La Mamounia Marrakech is a must.
Where to dine
- Terrace des Epices: Located in the heart of the souks the Terrace des Epices is the perfect stop for anyone in need of a light lunch.
- Nomad: It offers a modern morroccan menu in a chic and trends atmosphere. You definately have to visit the Nomad and taste as much as you can.
- LATTITUDE31: Beautiful patio with palms and trees and french/maroccon dishes that are way too beautiful to eat. Worth to visit!
Best places to visit
- Jardin Majorelle: Visit Jardin Majorelle – also known as Yves Saint Laurent’s Garden. The atmosphere in the middle of the city is so peaceful and perfect to escape the bustle of Marrakech.
- Souks: We spend hours wandering around the souks. The people are so beautiful and there’s so much character. Definately a must!
- Medersa Ben Yussef: The Ben Youssef Medersa, an Islamic school attached to the Ben Youssef Mosque, is home to some of the most beautiful art and architecture in Marrakech.
Marrakech will always have a special place in my heart as it was one of the most inspiring holidays I had so far. Hope to come back soon & explore more. There is so much to see! x